International Real Estate Logistics Solutions
Why did we create IRELS ?
Our ambition in creating this network is to support our clients with their international development. This network solely consists of independent companies and leaders in their respective countries coming together for a common project: to offer tailor-made real estate solutions based on local expertise and benefiting from an optimal knowledge of the market and its evolution.
What are the advantages of IRELS ?
IRELS is the only international network of independent professionals specialising in the Logistics real estate sector. The best assets of our network: the human factor, short decision-making circuits, case follow-up by the same person and the mobility of our teams, providing quality, flexibility and a quick response time.
What are the ambitions of IRELS ?
We want to be the standard in terms of quality and responsiveness in the Logistics real estate market, at the European level first and foremost. We are currently in discussion with several partners to cover all countries by 2019. To date, the creation of this network has allowed our European teams to achieve great commercial success.
Our services / Solutions
Your Single Point of Contact will assist you internationally and offer you the following services
- Benchmarking (rent, market prices…)
- Transaction analysis per region and business sector
- Lease renegotiation (legal, rent, lease length…)
- Availabilities (properties, land, speculative projects…)
- Tax and charges review
- Existing assets and speculative projects / 360° overview for sale or rent (Dispolog, Competitors offers, others existing assets)
- Technical, financial and legal analysis
- Transportation, commodities and attractiveness survey (road, train, airport access, transportation, food options, hospitality, safety, security, carriers hub…)
Finding logistics buildings available for sale or rent
- Validation of administration data
Built to suit and land available for logistics projects
- Building design
- Conception and optimization
- Validation of planning
- Technical and financial comparisons
- Optimization and recommendations
- Monitoring and follow-up
- Market analysis
- Acquisition and disposal
- Investment opportunities